Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Messages

Like I've said before, my OCD tendencies and I like lists and schedules. I will admit this is pretty strange, as I tend to be pretty artsy/right brained/lazy/late to everything [good to note: if you ever invite me anywhere, tell me it's happening 15 minutes before it actually starts. We might arrive around the same time that way. It's one of my greatest flaws]. Anyway, I've decided that Mondays [when I remember]shall be "Message Monday". Personally, I find it hard to keep up with the comments I post on others' blogs... I have to remember to keep coming back to that post to see if the blogger replied. So, starting this week, I'm going to try something new. What does this mean? It means, that, instead of replying to your lovely comments on each post, I will devote a weekly post solely to replying to you darlin' guys and dolls.
Here goes:

"Oopsy! I've been lazy with updating"
-Italo: Thank you! Though I put the words on it, I shamelessly nicked the pic from somewhere online.
-Maggi: I do feel a lot better! Thanks!
-Laterg8r: Hope you see the movie, but just warning you that tissues are a must.
"Miniature Worlds in Glass Jars"
-Laterg8r: Thanks for the art appreciation!
-Maggi: I've been thinking a group for Etsy Addicts needs to be created... Etsy-olics Anon, perhaps?
"Friday Finds"
-Laterg8r: don't you wish things cost that little nowadays?
-Maggi: This is the only vintage mag I own! You make me jealous! ;)
"Just Popping By To Let You Know..."
-Laterg8r: TFS? I think I'm just being a bit slow [v. possible], but I'm not getting this one. :P


So is Monday Messages a good idea, or just too much wasted space? Tell me truthfully, my superior blogging lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. I think it could be a good idea - many people don't get to see the replies, otherwise.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete